Facilities Planning and Construction
Jan Shipley, Construction Supervisor 925 606-3390
Facilities Fax Number 925-606-3327
Community Services: Site & Field Rental
For more information contact:
Mary Groesbeck, Community Services Liaison
ph 925 606-4888
7-11 Commission Documents
Notice to Prospective Bidders to Prequalify to Submit Bids for
Livermore Valley Joint Unified School District Project(s)
1. Notice is hereby given that the governing board (“Board”) of the Livermore Valley Joint Unified School District (“District”) has determined that all bidders for District projects must be prequalified prior to submitting a bid on future Projects.
2. Any contractor interested in bidding on future Projects must submit a fully completed District prequalification form and questionnaire (“Prequalification Package”) to the District. Prequalification Packages will be received until 2 p.m. on October 11th, 2013 at the District Office-Facilities Department, 685 East Jack London Boulevard, Livermore, California 94551. All Prequalification Packages shall be on District forms.
3. Prequalification Packages are available for pick-up at the District Office- Facilities Department, 685 East Jack London Boulevard, Livermore, California 94551 or online at http://www.livermoreschools.com/facilities.
4. To prequalify for future Projects, a contractor is required, in addition to other criteria, to possess at a minimum a State of California Contractor License B.
5. The Prequalification Packages submitted by contractors are not public records and are not open to public inspection. All information provided will be kept confidential to the extent permitted by law. However, the contents may be disclosed to third parties for purpose of verification, or investigation of substantial allegations, or in the appeal process. State law requires that the names of contractors applying for prequalification status shall be public records subject to disclosure.
6. A contractor may be denied prequalification status for either omission of requested information or falsification of information.