The five members of the Board of Education are elected to alternating four year terms by the voters of the community. They hold regular public meetings on the first and third Tuesday of the month at 7:00 p.m. in the Board Room at 685 East Jack London Boulevard.
Board agendas are posted in advance on this web site's home page. If you want to receive e-mail notices about Board meetings and their agenda topics as well as be notified whenother additions are made to this web site, please click on the STAY INFORMED Quick Link in the column to the left.
- MEMBERS OF THE BOARD OF EDUCATION
- ELECTION RESULTS
- CALENDAR OF REGULAR MEETINGS (2012-2013)
- COMMITTEE ASSIGNMENTS 2012
- POLICIES AND REGULATIONS
- AGENDAS, MINUTES, AND AUDIO FILES OF PREVIOUS MEETINGS
- DISTRICT MISSION AND GOALS
Download the District Mission, Non-Negotiables, Target Areas and Vision in PDF - HERE